Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday

Feeling stressed about lab, long distance relationship issues and not getting much sleep or feeling that well made me take a mental health day. I stayed in, returned emails, read, wrote, slept, and watched Ocean's Eleven. All in the AC. It was decadent.

I was invited by a guy in my lab, Shubrutu, to spend the weekend at his parent's house (with Michael) in a village near Kolkata. We're leaving by bus tomorrow at 3pm and it will take us about 4 hours to get there. I can only imagine what's in store for us. I am going to pack for camping. We'll be returning Monday early morning and going straight into lab. I'll update my blog as soon as I can.

!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh it will be so much fun. You'll be with a real indian family and see how they function. If you aren't too shy, take as many pictures as possible!!

    ReplyDelete